KX77FREE has announced the release of Kx-Polymod, a free vintage modular polyphonic VSTi synthesizer with stereo SF2 player, a re-creation of analog 70′s leads.
It is a new analog modular synthesizer with SF2 player, a mix between the Kxpm and the Kx-Synth-x16… I wanted to update the Kxpm23 but finally I built a new plug-in. 5 months of work! The presets are very vintage, include Mini and CS leads. A little drum set of 12 instruments in 24 bits (3.3 mo) is provided inside the setup or the zip.
- Stereo routing.
- Up to 6 voices.
- 15*12 Matrix controlled by 5*5 Sub matrix, include 4 Kxmod sources!
- 5 Vcos with 5 waveforms, include the TriSaw, with Phase modulation and Sync (Vco1 only).
- Oscillators 100% compatible with the Kx-Modulad’s waveforms (med, 498k).
- 1 Stereo SF2 player (16 and 24 bits).
- 1 SF2 drum set (24 bits, 12 samples, 3.3 Mo).
- 4 Keyboard traking (-10 to 10) for the Vcos and the Vcfs.
- 1 Ring Modulator with EQ.
- 1 Noise Generator with EQ.
- 1 Monophonic LFO with ADSR.
- 2 Mulitmode VCFs (20) with oversampled processes.
- 4 Polyphonic EGs with curves for each segment, velocity and Kbd controls.
- 1 X Y joystick controller.
- 1 Sample & Hold.
- 10 host sync clocks.
- 1 compressor.
- 1 oversampled Distortion.
- 1 Soft Vintage EQ.
- 2 Delays with sync, multimode filter and modulation oscillator with sync.
- 1 Scope with 10 ms of buffer size.
- 1 Frequency display.
- 1 Note pad.
- Full Midi learn.
- Internal Fxp and Fxb management.
- 70 nice KX presets (70′s)!
More info: Kx-Polymod