LVC-Audio has updated ClipShifter to version 2.0. ClipShifter is a wave-shaping audio plugin that functions like a clipping-style limiter.
It provides enough user controls to be useful in all mixing stages: from distorting basses and drums, to maximizing mix busses and warming-up overall mixes. The sonic characteristics of the clipping distortion can be altered from hard, brickwall-style clipping, to softer saturation with compression.
- Clipping style limiter: from transparent sounding compression to hard clipping distortion
- Controls for Clip Shape (hard to soft) and harmonics (even- and odd-order), so you can be in control of the sound
- Low CPU usage for running multiple instances on multiple tracks
- Visual display of signals using VU-style, PPM-style, and loudness meters to easily monitor input and output levels
- Scalable waveform history view with click-and-drag editing of threshold controls to easily change and set clipping levels based on the incoming signal
- 3-band crossover (paid feature) control utilizing 4th order LR filters for flat crossover response
- Selectable frequency control (paid feature) to target the right frequencies for processing
- Oversampling (paid feature) at 2X, 4X, and 8X the incoming sample rate for reducing aliasing
ClipShifter 2 VST is available for free, a paid version is available too, for $11.76 you can unlock two new features- multiband crossover & oversampling.
More info: ClipShifter 2 VST