xtrabits has announced the release of Q, a free VST instrument for Windows operating systems.
Oscillators can be routed to amp directly (pan for each oscillator), to filter 1, to filter 2 oder to both (F). If modus F is selected in oscillator, the siganal will be routed to filter 1 first. In filter 1 you can choose if the signal is not routed any further(1), routed to filter 1 and filter 2 parallely (P), or if it first passes filter1, followed by filter 2 (S).
LFO, Delay and Sequencers can run freely with adjustable speeds or be synced to the host’s or the selected tempo.
- 2x virtual analog oscillators
- 1x phase distortion oscillator
- 1x FM-Oscillator containing 5 operators.
- 4 Envelopes (Modulation, Amp, Filter 1, Filter 2)
- 2 Filter (1x Lowpass, 1x Multimode, Dist/Shape, Pan, parallel or serial mode)
- 4 LFOs (all tagets available)
- 4 Modulation sequencers (adjustable speed, target and amount)
- Bitcrusher, Delay, Reverb
- Adjustable modulation wheel targets.
Q is available at no cost. Don’t forget to check also the free versions of DRUMSQ 16/8– drum sequencer and MSQ 16/10– MIDI sequencer.
More info: xtrabits releases Q – free VST instrument