Tired of the same old sample playback plug-ins, rehashing tired preset sounds and locking you in to a single manufacturer and data format? Would you like to experience that sheer joy that comes from building your own sounds, recording your own samples and mangling them with near endless sound shaping possibilities?
TX16Wx Software Sampler is a plug-in for the creative musician, inspired and modeled after the best hardware samplers with all the ease and new exiting features modern software brings.
A multitimbral instrument that actually samples, and with a documented file format so you never will be locked in to a single instrument.
New in current version:
- Added AUi and VSTi OS X support.
- Added style sheet based skinning support.
- Added polyphony limit per channel.
- Added matrix row/column distribute command.
- Fixed issue with effects being shared between copied performances.
- Fixed automation load/save issue
- TX16Wx is available at no cost; no registration needed.
More info: TX16Wx – free software sampler