- POWER – Power ON/OFF.
- HQ – Oversampling ON / OFF. Use OFF to reduce CPU usage, use ON to get the quality sound without aliasing (more CPU). When a project or the track is exported to a wave file (mixdown, bounce, render, freeze) oversampling is always automatically enabled regardless of the position of the button.
- GAIN – Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
- LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH – Tone Stack controls.
- POWER AMP – Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
- VOLUME – Output level.
New in version 1.2:
- Mac OS X compatibility added.
- Two channels (stereo mode to be able to handle double tracks). Each channel is activated when there is a signal at its input, which saves CPU resources.
This plugin is available for free, donations are welcomed.
More info: 8505 Lead free tube guitar amplifier plugin