A phase inverter is available on each channel. Global stereo pan and stereo width settings are also implemented to complete the management of the stereo signal.
Stereo Tool also offers accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content. A vector scope display, PPM meters for both inputs and outputs, and a phase correlation meter permanently monitor the signal.
- Plug-in Input Gain controls for adjusting the level for left and right channels before processing.
- Phase, inverts the phase of the incoming signal on left and right channels.
- Panning, Individual pan control for left and right channels.
- Global Stereo Width and Pan settings providing precise management of the stereo signal.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
Stereo Tool is available in native versions for AU, RTAS and VST and is free.
More info: Stereo Tool by Flux