The Casio MT-68 was a very affordable analog synthesizer sold in the 80’s that had minature keys, 20 preset sounds and a rhythm section with auto accompaniment. It can be heard on various recordings and has an interesting 80’s or ‘retro’ sound. If you grew up with this synthesizer and wished you could hear it again, here is a chance to play it once more in Kontakt 5.
Great care was taken to record the MT68 with the best equipment and minimal processing so the original sound and character is preserved. All notes and beats were sampled and looped to offer the most complete virtual version of this classic synth for years to come. This was my first synthesizer, and I offer it’s sounds to my friends and fellow musicians who might be as fond of it as I am.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 5 instrument format
- All 20 preset instruments
- 4 Bass instruments
- 7 Drum samples
- 12 Drum Beats and Fills looped and sliced in beatmachine
- Every note in each preset is sampled
- Samples are monophonic, 44.1kHz / 24-bit .ncw files
- Every sustained sample is hand looped for infinite sustain (17×49=833)
- Relative volume levels of each note are preserved
- Additional envelope variations are provided as instruments
Casio MT-68 Kontakt library is available at no cost.
More info: Casio MT-68 free sample library for Kontakt