Cinematic Moods by Prime Loops is a generous collection of over 150 professional percussions, orchestral loops and one shot samples aimed at soundtrack composers- film & game makers, graphic artists but also for music producers in general.
This sample pack has a wide and unique palette of high quality elements also suitable in any modern electronic music genres.
Cinematic Moods is split into 8 main folders:
- Basslines: Dark mood basslines wrapped in a subtle atmosphere. Intense and dramatic, they add suspense and lead to inevitable.
- Brass: The brasses are sad and melodic, epic and intense, they’re all taking part into the battle of moods.
- Percussion: Full and convincing percussion loops created in an orchestral style with a modern flavour added.
- Percussion One-Shots: A folder created to put you at work. Percussive chops, various orchestral percussions, glitches, impacts and much more. Enrich your beats with them!
- Piano & Orchestral: This is my second favourite one. I can choose each melody as a starting point for a future track. If you’re an emotive guy just like me, these melodies will unlock for you the next level of creation. Tons of piano melodies, choirs, Irish whistles, guitar and bass grooves all having hope as main mood.
- SFX One-Shots: Here we talk about suspense again, the risers and stabs scream “That’s it, now you’re on your own!”.
- Strings: Here we are at my favourite folder. The folder itself is a collection of tracks to put into your playlist and listen/ explore the wide variety of emotions they transmit.
- Synth Leads & Pads: Here you feel like you’re previewing the future as seen in the 70’s: analog synths, robotic gates, rich and warm pads and much more.
- Basslines (14)
- Brass (26)
- Percussion (21)
- Percussion One-Shots (32)
- Piano & Orchestral (17)
- SFX One-Shots (8)
- Strings (29)
- Synth Leads & Pads (38)
All samples are professionally recorded in 24-bit high quality audio format and they are available in various formats like WAV, Ableton Live, Apple Loops, Rex2 Loops and Reason Refill. All loops are labelled with BPM and key note info and they are named accordingly with the mood they transmit.
I recommend Cinematic Moods for all producers looking for that emotive and intense factor in their music. You can use the loops in hip hop, dubstep, trance etc. Cinematic Moods costs £21.95, a great price for an unique musical experience.