As you may know, I stopped developing plugins a while ago, and then after a catastrophic web/database corruption I stopped selling plugins altogether, but leaving the freeware downloadable. Since my hosting contract finished, I moved everything over to a wordpress site, so the freeware is still all here, and whilst I was at it, I added basic 64 back, which wasn’t available following the release of basic 65.
I still won’t be developing any new plugins and I don’t plan on selling any of the payware plugins, just thought I’d upload and oldie that had gone missing. I have a couple more oldies in the archives that I will upload at some point soon too.
- 16, 8 or 6 bit sound quality
- 3 oscs, each with their own ADSR envelope
- oscillators can be sync’d and ring modulated by each other
- pitch envelope modulation
- pitch wobble option, for subtle instability
- 2 tempo-sync LFO’s to modulate pitch, cut-off and pulse width
- LFO’s have attack/release curves
- tempo-sync arpegiator
- flexible routing to state variable filter (LP, HP & BP)
- envelopes can be reset or continuous at retrigger
- monophonic or polyphonic option
- midi learn / midi CC support
- 128 presets by sinkmusic & WhiskeyPriest
basic64 VSTi is available at no cost. Registration is not required.
More info: basic64 free VSTi