Z-Drum was a follow up to a beta called ZoxDrum -which used samples, with emphasis on trying to get pattern-chaining working, and a basic structure for a simple VST x0x-style drum machine.
This is a pre-beta-whatever version, proof of concept etc. it never got finished because i could not resolve some issues and went off on a tangent trying to improve something and ended up with another project. There is wrong triggering on pattern change 1st step – due to how pattern change is governed, need a new method here.
At the time i was trying to do this with very few 3rd party modules-here there are 3. For syntheditors: this is an example of using 2 patchmems in a single plugin.
- 8 drum parts – 8 virtual analogue drum synths: BD / SNR / HHT / CLAP / RIMSHOT / TOM / TAMB / RIDE + Accent(global)
- 16 kit memories
- 4x outputs / mute/solo w/reset
- pattern/chain modes
- 16x patterns / 1x ‘phrase’/chain (up to 16 steps)
- Clear Part/All (pattern)
- MIDI- triggered or Stop/Start modes:
>in MIDI mode will trigger with any note (monophonic)
(Transport must have Play/Run ‘on’)
>always starts at top of bar(retriggers)
>resets on stop / MIDI input indicator
- host sync with ‘Tempo’-/+ variation control/reset’0′
- trigger buttons on left side, drum select on right side
(drum parameter view panel)
Please leave feedback for Z-Drum here.
Download: Z-Drum free drum machine VST instrument