Sonokinetic brings you this treat, free for anyone to enjoy, but no less powerful than our paid-for libraries. We figured it’s a time for giving presents, and we wanted to thank all of you for the 5 years you kept Sonokinetic going strong, and growing to the company it is today…Thank You!
So for this special package, we donned our comedy Santa hats and recorded 6 different sizes of sleigh bells, ranging from just one bell to a 25 bell stick. The samples were captured using apogee hardware and a violet audio flamingo stereo microphone.
We’re providing loops in two tempi. Using Kontakt’s Time Machine function and our in-house developed ITM (Intelligent Tempo Mapping) the loops will adapt to your carol seamlessly. We have captured two meters (3/4 and 4/4) and two feels… straight(ish) called ‘trot’ and a shuffle-feel ‘gallop’ which Rudolph tells us keeps him in perfect sync with the other reindeer.
We’ve also captured a sleigh full of single hits, to create a set of round robins for maximum realism… that’s between 23 and 41 different hits per instrument.
- One Kontakt 4 & One Kontakt 5 patch spanning:
- 6 different Sleigh bells
- 25 bell sleigh bell
- 21 bell sleigh bell
- 17 bell sleigh bell
- 13 bell sleigh bell
- 6 bell sleigh bell
- 1 bell sleigh bell
- Loops in two tempi, two meters and two feels
- Loop length up to 25 seconds, average around 10
- Up to 41 Round Robins per multisample
- 300+ samples. (about 500 Mb sample content) in 24 bit 44.1 kHz aiff format
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Sleigh bells Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork: “Sleigh Bells” DVD cover. Designed by Sonokinetic
- Free Christmas spirit included
- Format: All files in 44.1 kHz, 24bit aiff format.
- Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4 & Kontakt 5 (FULL VERSION ONLY! not compatible with the free Kontakt Player!)
In order to download this Kontakt library, registration at Sonokinetic is required.
More info: Sleigh Bells free Kontakt library