This VSTi is composed by two oscillator modules having three panels each.
The FM Module has the basic waveforms that are followed by three waveform carriers (Sine/Saw/Triangle).
The Phase Distortion Module has several waveforms divided in two waveform pickers.
Mantra also has a short effects table.
Common Features for both oscillators:
- Possibility to morph the waveform into six different waveforms;
- Pitch Station (-3/+3) Octave, key tune and fine;
- ADSR Amp envelope;
- Modulation based on FM synthesis;
- ADSR Modulation envelope with amount control;
- Basic Filter (LP/BP/HP/Notch);
- ADSR Filter Envelope with amount control;
- X-Frequency Equalizer that allows you to boost or decrease gain for each oscillator’s full frequency spectrum.
- Tempo Sync LFO with variable time from 16b to 1/16 (Dotteds and Triplets included).
Various Targets for the Tempo Sync LFO, such as:
- Filter Cutoff;
- Filter Res;
- Filter Cutoff + Res;
- and Pan.
Dedicated Filter for the Tempo Sync LFO that might be used as second Filter when it is not a target on the LFO.
Tempo Sync LFO Release Synchronztion with:
- OFF (No Sync);
- Bar Start;
- Transport run;
Tempo Sync LFO Waveform (Sine/Ramp/Triangle)
Each Oscillation Module also counts with Pan, Mute, Stereo Widenner and Volume.
- Simple Arp/Stepper with possiblity to connect only one oscillator or both.
- Reverb based on Freeverb Model.
- Distortion Machine (HardClip/Overdrive/Foldback) with possibility to connect one or both oscillators.
- TranceGate with stereo and reverse features.
More info: Mantra free VSTi