Premier Sound Bank has released the third volume of its Trap Superpack series, featuring a collection of one shot samples and loops designed for trap music productions. As usual, Premier Sound bank is focusing on quality, offering a sample pack which rivals the other pro releases in the industry.
Trap Superpack Volume 3 comes as a handy tool for all bedroom musicians, its creators exploring all aspects of this new music sensation- the mighty trap! Weighing 186 MB extracted, it offers what you really need, no junk just for the sake of volume.
Trap Superpack Volume 3 is split into 8 folders for quick access. Regarding the sample notation, you will not find fancy names blessing the author’s skills, just what they represent, the key note and the BPM info.
Here are some examples:
For one shot drums and FX:
For instrument shots:
Instrument Name (Key Note) Number
Loop Name (Key Note) Number (BPM Information)
- Brass – 10 short and long brass shots in key G;
- Hats & Cymbals – 10 cymbals, shakers and closed/ open hats;
- Kicks – 10 kicks playing in the heavy league;
- Percussions – 10 bongos, cowbells, congas, church bells and more;
- Snares – 10 simple and layered snare samples.
- FX – 10 drops, rises etc;
- Special Loops – 30 loops suitable also for various genres;
- Special One Shots – 30 samples;
- Synth Loops – 50 loops at 140 BPM and 150 BPM;
- Synth One Shots: 30 sounds;
- Vocals – 10 processed vox shots
All sounds are in 24 Bit 44.100 khz WAV format and they are royalty free.
You can listen below the demo of Trap Superpack volume 3:
In conclusion, we appreciate this sincere collection of sounds for trap, the content structure and, most important, the quality of samples. At a price of $25, this is a must have for all aspiring trap producers. Also, as a bonus,
More info: Trap Superpack Volume 3