The Clarinet for Kontakt introduces a new real-time playing concept that combines executive details with easy of use. The Performer Intelligent Technology © automatically adjusts a multitude of variables in order to get a real-time execution with stunning realism. Without any change you can play legato, a chord, staccato, accented, etc. Playing a chord, the legato is activated only for the active phrase during the chord, without cut notes and with different glide for each note interval.
PIT © also uses Modulation controller and key-switches in its work. In this case, Modulation controller switches from the non-vibrato to the vibrato mode in real-time, without sample loadings or cut notes. The key-switches allow you to control attack and release of a note, in real-time. In this case, pressing the C1 key-switch first and then playing a note, the sound results in a slide-up attack. Playing a note first (keeping it pressed), then pressing the C1 key-switch and releasing the note, the sound results in a fall-down ending.
- 48KHz, 24-bit, Mono sample resolution;
- Whole samples played, no loops;
- Hephaestus’ PIT © for a stunning real-time playing;
- 7 execution modes;
- Hephaestus’ Expressivity function, to adjust the attack smoothness;
- Auto key-clicks and breath noises with volume knobs;
- Presence knob, to adjust the sound power;
- Breathing knob, to adjust the background blowing noise;
- Position knob, to move the clarinet near or further across the sound field;
- Room knob, that manages IR samples to create the sound environment;
- Reverb knob, to adjust the reverb quantity;
- Oriental button, that switches to the arabic scale also changing the timbre;
- Phaser button, that makes active/disactive a phaser FX, good for some genres;
- Compressed .NKI, 130MB;
- Works on Kontakt 5.2 or newer.
The Clarinet Kontakt instrument is available for free. Download size is 126 MB.
More info: The Clarinet free Kontakt instrument