T-Force Phaser is an effects device for adding phase cancellatios as a creative effect to your sounds. It results in a sound with a spacey feeling.
It also was used in the effects section of the DB-Force The Amen.
- Phase cancellation up to 16 stages – means how many points in the frequency range will be cancelled by a serially connected chain of allpass filters).
- Frequency Range control – determines the center frequency where the stages will be aligned.
- Spread control – controls how far the single stages are apart from each other.
- Feedback amount control – controls how strong the signal will be fed back to the audio input (stronger amounts result in a more metallic sound).
- Depth control – determines how strong the phase cancellation will be added to the original sound.
- BPM syncable LFO with phase offset for modulating the Frequency Range (lets the stages sweep up and down in the frequency spectrum).
- MIDI Learn (by right clicking a control)
- all functions fully automatable
T-Force Phaser is available for instant download via Mastrcode Music’s website.