CH4D is a classic chorus effect with four delay taps. All four taps are controlled with single knob and plugin automatically calculates time and amplitude differences. CH4D lets you narrow spectrum with two resonant cut filters.
You don’t have to worry when working with basses or sounds with ultra-precise highs, because it will leave their critical parts intact and process only the midrange.
- Four delay taps (two per L/R channel).
- Low-cut and high-cut filters with adjustable resonance (12dB/octave slopes).
- Advanced LFO that avoids unnatural repetitive modulation.
- Phase invertion and soloing for wet signal.
- Continuous dry/wet mix control.
- Simple output correlation meter.
- Zero latency and very low CPU consumption.
CH4D is available as freeware for Windows (VST).