Wave Alchemy has announced the release of MS-20 mini Drums, a free library containing 483 drum and percussive samples designed with a Korg MS-20 mini synthesizer. There are 483 files inside (24-bit WAV format) as well as pre-made kits for Battery 3, Halion, Kontakt, a SFZ patch and more.
Following on from our highly successful Synth Drums library, we are proud to announce MS-20 mini Drums – A FREE collection featuring 483 unique drum and percussive samples, each skilfully synthesized with a Korg MS-20 mini, and processed on a sound-by-sound basis using our extensive collection of high-end hardware processors and sound shaping tools!
Along with the free sample pack we have also created a series of informative videos and a comprehensive PDF guide to accompany the release. In the videos co-creator Matt Urmenyi offers invaluable tips and advice on the best ways to create your own drums from the MS-20 mini!
- Processed Drum Section:
- 268 processed drum and percussive hits – enhanced individually on a sound-by-sound basis using our extensive collection of high-end hardware processors and sound shaping tools
- 31 kick drums
- 69 snare drums
- 56 cymbals – closed hats, open hats, ride and crash cymbals
- 33 percussion sounds – rim shots, blocks, claves and cowbells
- 27 congas
- 32 toms
- 20 processed drum sounds from the example patch sheet & synthesis videos
- Unprocessed Drum Section:
- 215 24-bit unprocessed drum and percussive hits
- Identical in folder structure to the processed drum section, the unprocessed section includes all of the raw unprocessed source samples as they were recorded, straight from the MS-20 mini!
- Drum Kits:
- Battery 3 – 8 kits
- Halion – 8 kits
- Kontakt – 8 kits
- NN-XT – 8 kits
- SFZ – 8 kits
MS-20 mini Drums sample pack is available for free (registered users at Wave Alchemy).
Wave Alchemy has also announced a Black Friday sale (40% off) on its Deep House & Garage sample pack for a limited time! Sale ends midnight, Monday 1st December (GMT).