Twerk music has become a staple sound of the clubbing scene, exploding out of sound systems and keeping dance floors moving across the globe. This hot sub genre of bass heavy Trap has an irresistible energy which is guaranteed to get any crowd shaking! So we’ve been making it clap in the Prime Loops lab, twerking hard to bring you the ultimate collection of supercharged Twerk music samples.
The collection is split into 7 main folders:
- Drum Loops – 35 drum loops at 100 BPM, full (with kick and sub bass), no-kick and no-sub versions;
- Drum One Shots – a complete set of one shot drums (26 samples in total) to create your own loops:
- 5 claps;
- 3 crashes;
- 5 hats;
- 6 kicks;
- 4 percussions;
- 1 ride;
- 2 snares.
- SFX – 20 various sound effects including drops, ambiances, synthesized arps, reverse FX and more;
- Synth Loops – 38 loops ranging from chiptune arps to melodic lasers, vocaloid synths to delayed clicks and more;
- Synth One Shots – 42 various synth shots designed following the twerk music trend;
- Vox Dry – 23 twerk-style vocals: shouts and phrases;
- Vox SFX – 23 samples, same samples from the dry folder with some cool effects applied.
As usual from Prime Loops, all samples are carefully designed and the sound quality is pro. My favourite folders are Synth Loops- full with plenty of melodic hooks to start a track from scratch, the drum loops with their three versions full/ no kick/ no sub, the synth one shots because I love to play with them in my midi controller and the drum shots.
The samples, especially the loops, may look easy to recreate in your favourite workstation/ virtual synth, but the overall processed and final sound is hard to achieve by yourself simply using softwares. #Twerktrap sample pack is very useful for all producers looking for that professional touch to their tracks.