Cannabis vocoder is a funny plugin which can completely change the sound of your vocal track. The mono version is an effect plugin, meaning it’s not a vst instruments. Using the effect on the vocal track the software automatically tracks the tune of the vocal track, and calculates the pitch of the changed sound as well.
Changes in v1.3:
- Keyboard combination:
- Ctrl + shift + l load wav
- Ctrl + shift + o open octave menu
- Ctrl + shift + s open semitone menu
- Ctrl + shift + p open the preset menu
- Ctrl + shift + f open the file menu
- Ctrl + shift + v open the vocoder knob control panel
- Ctrl + shift + a open the attack knob control panel
- Ctrl + shift + r open the original knob control panel
- CPU optimization. Approximately 50% faster/improvement of speed.
The poly version of Cannabis is a VST instrument, allowing you to load a vocal track; using the MIDI channel, you can create a polyphonic vocoder.
Cannabis is available for free download via Bitsonic’s Facebook fan page (a “Like” is required).