CWITEC has updated its freeware TX16Wx software sampler plugin to v2.4.1.
Tired of the same old sample playback plug-ins, rehashing tired preset sounds and locking you in to a single manufacturer and data format? Would you like to experience that sheer joy that comes from building your own sounds, recording your own samples and mangling them with near endless sound shaping possibilities?
TX16Wx Software Sampler is a plug-in for the creative musician, inspired and modeled after the best hardware samplers with all the ease and new exiting features modern software brings.
Changes in version 2.4.1:
- Improved SF2 import.
- Added support for SFZ pitch/filter velocity tracking.
- Preview volume is now saved in settings.
- Loop modulation does no longer limit loop start maximum value to initial loop end.
- Added sampler MIDI CC / key triggering.
- Workaround regex libc++ bug on Mac OS X.
- Filter response curve bug fixed (always generated Q).
- Fixed modulation matrix bug where mapping key/vel could be ignored.
- Fixed bug loading program slot FX send settings.
- Fixed BPM/R modulation source not selectable in modulation menu.
- Fixed hang when dragging from matrix list to keyboard mapper with velocity mapping enabled.
- Fixed matrix load dialog multi-select.
- Fixed auto play in filebrowser playing on UI open.
- Fixed screen update issue in output settings.
- Fixed crash when restoring UI in certain cases.
- Fixed loop modulation crash when loop size became zero.
- Fixed wave sample rate dependent loop/start/hold.
- Fixed keyboard switcher modulator assignment index being off for automation/MIDI CC.
- Fixed filter overload issue.
- Fixed crash on 32-bit Mac OS X.
- Fixed crash dump creation issues on some versions of Win7+.
Free TX16Wx software sampler is available for instant download via CWITEC.