Manx has announced the release of Gigmate v2, a free virtual synthesizer (VST) for Windows.
No corners have been cut in the creation of the Gigmate v2. It utilizes techniques common to all Manx synthesizers and has been crafted with the same level of love and precision as our other products.
Side by side monophonic & polyphonic modes are authentically reproduced and it’s not merely a gimmick – it effectively gives you three oscillators under each key and can lead to some amazing and unique sounds.
For version 2 we have totally redesigned the envelope and filter sections; control systems (such as the ‘auto env trigger’) have been improved upon and the patch library has been completely updated to accommodate the version 2’s new dynamics.
- Monosynth with Polyphonic ‘string’ section.
- Quirky features which first showed up on the 1981 Concertmate MG-1 are properly implemented.
- The GUI overlays complex audio processing ‘algorithms’ – unique to Manx Synthesizers – in an effort to give the Gigmate a more authentic analog sound.
- Midi Learn for all parameters; Patch memory system with full library.
- Sample & Hold , Ring Modulation, Osc sync, audio frequency LFO, and more besides.
Gigmate v2 is available for free via Manx as 32-bit VST plugin; 64-bit DAWs may require bridging software.