Full Bucket Music has introduced its new Kern, a free a polyphonic software synthesizer plugin for Windows.
Kern is designed to run with and to be fully controlled by modern MIDI keyboard controllers like the Novation® Impulse™. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and extremely low CPU consumption.
- Streamlined to be used with MIDI keyboard controllers;
- all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- MIDI Learn
- Two alternative user panels
- 32 voices polyphony including portamento
- Two band-limited oscillators including Hard Sync
- 4-pole zero-delay feedback lowpass filter (two types)
- Two envelopes, one LFO
- Chorus effect
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine™
Kern is available for Windows as 32 and 64-bit VST plugin.