Tek’it Audio has announced the release of version 2.0 of 8kut, a free frequency cutter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
With the included 8 pads, 8kut 2 cuts frequencies, from bass to mids range, high mids and treble, being aimed at Dj’s and live performances.
8kut has been updated to a new major version 2.0, offering now a Mac OS X version in addition to Windows and 64-bit support to both platforms. It comes with a “zero-delay filter” which sounds much clearer.
- 8 bands frequency cutter.
- Independent left and right channel pass through.
- Phase inverter, Effect bypass, Gain boost and Dry/Wet Mix.
- ZDF Filter design.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- 40 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Comes with user manual.
- Easy installer.
The user interface has a new design, now is bigger, cleaner – which will improve your workflow.
8kut 2 is available for free and instant download at Tek’it Audio.