Voxengo has announced the release of version 1.4 of its Marvel GEQ, a free graphic equalizer plugin for Windows and Mac.
Marvel GEQ is a linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer AU and VST plugin with multi-channel operation support (supporting up to 8 input/output channels, audio host application-dependent) for professional music production applications. It offers extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side channel processing.
Marvel GEQ allows audio engineers and musicians to apply quick EQ shape adjustments, both to audio tracks and full mixes. The linear-phase filtering offered by Marvel GEQ is suitable for equalization tasks where high quality and excellent sonic character are a must.
Changes in version 1.4:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown”, “White” and “Cyan” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Marvel GEQ version 1.4 update is now available for free download in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.