NoiseAsh Audio has announced the release of Sweetcase, a free vintage electric piano instrument plugin for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Sweetcase is a virtual instrument plug-in that takes your electric piano parts very easy level and realistic right in your computer, with warm and professional sound quality.
- Warm, shiny realistic and customisable professional vintage electric piano sound with nice special 3D GUI.
- Like most of NoiseAsh Audio products, this is a Ready to mix instrument. That means your e-piano tracks won’t need to be tweaked hard for modern analog vibe. It can be used in any kind of music that needs piano / electric piano tracks.
- All samples were recorded, mixed / mastered through classic analog gears such as tape saturator, tube eq and compressors.
- Many round robins and different velocity layers for realistic sound.
- Bass Boost, Bell, Modulation (Pan, Tremolo and Pitch), Built in Reverb controls.
If you want to download Sweetcase for free, you will either have to like Noiseash on Facebook, or tweet about the product. Download size is circa 110MB (size for Windows 32-bit or 64-bit installers).