Arctican Audio has announced the release of The Pilgrim, version 2.0- free filter effect VST plugin for Windows, Mac and Linux.
This nifty little plugin is a filter ideal for both live and studio situations. It has a highpass & lowpass filter programmed into one dial, and allows a seamless sweep between the two. It works similar to the ‘Pioneer DJM’ mixers, albeit with a little extra functionality: a wet/dry dial which can also be used as a basic equaliser/shelf filter. The frequency pass range is from 60Hz (lowpass) to 19kHz (highpass). You can also control it with your MIDI controller.
- Made more suitable for live use.
- Larger display size.
- Dial values always shown.
- MIDI controllable (MIDI learn).
- Added support for OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- ‘Zipper-free’ parameter changes.
- Improved GUI.