Bumber is a Synthesizer/Sampler designed for your own BassDrum creations.
If you are addicted to beats, you can not miss this special Software that is featured in order for you to create your BassDrum from the very beginning of it. You may use it´s built-in signal to achieve phat bassdrums or any kind of 16-bit or 24-bit .wav samples. It is also recommended the use of your BassDrum sample on BumBer for post modification.
- Supports 16-bit and 24-bit samples;
- normal pitch control of -3/+3 octaves and ADSR envelope control;
- powerful 4-Band Eq with -32/+18dB Gain control, and possibility to center the frequency of each band according to the range provided by Sub, Low, Mid and High frequencies;
- compressor and dedicated band’s compression on the EQ;
- foldback distortion machine;
- filter (LP, BP, HP and Notch);
- dedicated BandPass filter with boost on frequencies, and 3 different EQ filters, along with control for decrease/increase high punch bass;
- possibility to Load/Save .fxb banks created with BumBer;
- 165 pre-made .wav Bassdrums on the Sample Bank folder for you to modify on your BumBer;
Bumber is available for free.
More info: BumBer free sampler and synthesizer