Three (and a half) filter-bands arranged in a classic Low/Mid/High semi-parametric layout offer fast and intuitive access to four distinct EQ modes, each representing a set of distinct EQ curves and behaviors.
An elaborate auto gain option automatically compensates for changes of perceived loudness during EQ operation. Optionally, SlickEQ allows to exclusively process either the stereo sum or stereo difference (i.e. “stereo width”) without additional sum/difference encoding.
Changes in v1.0.1:
- New AAX Editions (experimental, Win32 AAX is not functional)
- Performance optimizations (+30% in some cases)
- Value-displays now accept “,” as decimal separator (in addition to “.”)
- Fixed rare denormal issues.
- User presets slots increased to 10.
- On a Mac, short-cut labels show “Cmd” instead of “Ctrl”.
- Preset code now uses the Plugin-name as root tag (the old format is still supported)
- Show parameter units in GUI-less mode.
- Fix in Mac install script bug which prevented the creation of user presets.
SlickEQ is available at no cost via Tokyo Dawn Records.