Audio Damage has announced the release of FuzzPlus 3, a free distortion/ filter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Back by popular demand, a ground-up rewrite of our popular FuzzPlus series.
Featuring the same much-loved vintage fuzz pedal model, plus a new filter, self-feedback, and a modern procedural user interface, FuzzPlus3 is a fine addition to any producer’s toolset. Plus you can’t beat the price!
- Accurate digital model of a vintage distortion pedal’s circuitry.
- Resonant low-pass filter modeled on the MS20 analog synthesizer.
- Self-feedback control for exploring new sonic territory. (In less pretentious language: feeds the output back to the input, which sounds cool on some stuff, and farty on other stuff. Your mileage may vary.)
- Cross-platform XML-based preset mechanism for easy sharing and saving of presets.
- Animated procedural OpenGL-based user interface. No bitmaps were harmed in the making of this plug-in.
- Surround-capable for all formats up to 7.1, for all your surround-sound distortion needs.
FuzzPlus 3 is available as free and instant download at Audio Damage.
Current versions include 32 & 64-bit AudioUnit, VST and VST3 for Mac OSX plus 32 & 64-bit VST for Windows. FuzzPlus 3 comes with a selection of presets for instant use.