Onlinemasteringstudio.eu, on-line mix and mastering studio, has announced today the release of EU ProMixEQ-10A, a free equalizer VST plugin.
EU ProMixEQ-10A is high-quality precise mixing equalizer designed by Marian Brezekhiel Brezovan, the owner of Onlinemasteringstudio. He has more than 10 years of experiences with DSP coding/plugin development.
EU ProMixEQ-10A is designed to produce precise tones with minimum coloration, artefacts and harshness of sound, ideal as main mixing equalizer for individual instruments/tracks. This free equalizer VST plugin uses latest available technologies (DSP codes) of EQ/Filter virtual circuits, to provide clean and high-resolution sound.
The interface is simple, with 6 main modules:
- low cut filter (18-60Hz) with bypass option;
- low frequency BP EQ (15-500Hz) with boost/cut selector (+- 15dB) and wide Q (0.1 – 0.9);
- low-mid frequency BP EQ (200Hz-3kHz) with boost/cut selector (+- 15dB) and wide Q (0.1 – 0.9);
- mid-high frequency BP EQ (700Hz-12kHz) with boost/cut selector (+- 15dB) and wide Q (0.1 – 0.9);
- high frequency BP EQ (15kHz-21kHz) with boost/cut selector (+- 15dB) and wide Q (0.1 – 0.9);
- EQ bypass switch.
EU ProMixEQ-10A comes with a preset manager with 12 example presets.
In order to download the equalizer plugin, a valid email address is required (they will send the download link via inbox).