Full Bucket Music has announced the release of FB-3300, a free instrument plugin for Windows and Mac operating systems.
FB-3300 simulates the Korg PS-3300 polyphonic synthesizer – semi-modular two piece synthesizer system from Korg, recognized as one of the first truly polyphonic analog synthesizers from the mid 70’s.
Below is a demo track created in Reaper 64 with 16 instances of FB-3300.
Full Bucket Music has written the plugin in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Here are the main characteristics:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware.
- Three independent polyphonic synthesizer blocks.
- Band-limited oscillators, classic two-pole lowpass filters.
- Resonators section plus two Modulation Generators per bank.
- Additional Sample & Hold and paraphonic Envelope Generator.
- Micro-tuning option.
- Additional tweaks.
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).
You can download FB-3300 for free at Full Bucket Music. Versions available are VST for Windows and VST/AU for Mac.