Tesselode has released Cynthia Micro, a free/donationware subtractive synthesizer based on 2 oscillators with 5 waveforms.
Cynthia Micro is a small subtractive synthesizer with minimal controls and a quirky character.
Note that Cynthia Micro is still a young project, so stability is not guaranteed. However, it’s been working pretty well for me so far!
The main features of Cynthia Micro are:
- 2 oscillators with 5 waveforms and split knobs
- FM controls for oscillator 2
- Low pass filter
- Envelope modulation for FM, filter, and volume
- Vibrato for oscillator 2 or oscillator 1+2
- 8 voice polyphony and legato mode
Cynthia Micro is free and open-source VST instrument (64-bit) for Windows. You can make a donation to support the project.
More info at Tesselode website.