Red Rock Sound has announced the release of EQ560, a free 10-band graphic equalizer plugin for Windows.
EQ560 in based on a 1967 classic equalizer and features precision filtering and high headroom, which are ideal for signal enhancement.
Its developer says the curve shaping potential is unmatched, while unique “Proportional Q” design intuitively widens the filter bandwidth at lower boost/cut levels and narrows it at higher settings.
- 10 bands of proprietary equalization.
- Familiar graphics operation on one-octave centers.
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band.
- “Proportional Q” narrows filter Q at extremes.
- IN/OUT switch – Allows the user to bypass the Graphic Eq for before/after comparisons.
The equalizer is available in VST plugin format (64-bit host supported) for DAW’s running under Windows.
EQ560 is a free download at KVR Audio.