Arturia has announced the release of Pigments, a brand new virtual synthesizer combining wavetable synthesis with virtual analog technology.
The guys at Arturia say Pigments is going to change the way you make music. Because it is designed to offer exceptional sound and fast workflow and make complex modulations easy, fast, and fun.
Pigments features a twin audio engine, letting you mix virtual analog and wavetable oscillators to create the perfect starting point for your patch. You can even morph wavetables, or import your own.
What you do next is up to you. Experiment with 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, and 3 function generators. Assign modulators to animate your sound, and breathe life into it. Add controlled, or totally wild random changes to any parameter with a Turing probability generator. Run it through 2 filters, with any combination of iconic analog filters or modern formant and surgeon filters you want. Process your patch with exciting contemporary effects like wavefolder and multifilter, or vintage studio reverbs, delays, and EQs.
- Two engines in parallel
- Virtual Analog triple osc engine
- Complex Wavetable engine
- Two filters
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Continuous series/parallel routing
- Powerful effects section
- Insert or Send routing
- Modulable parameters
- Advanced modulation system
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
- Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, …
- Visual interface
- Graphical representation of the most important modules
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps
- Extensive factory preset library
Pigments is available now at an introductory price of $149/149€ (expires January 10th, 2019, reg. $199/199€). Also, you can download and use Pigments for free until January 10th, 2019. Exclusive deals will be available for existing Arturia customers and V Collection owners.
More information: Arturia Pigments