Softube has announced the release of Monoment Bass, a brand new virtual instrument featuring 2 sound layers and an array of tools to shape the sound to your needs.
Monoment Bass is loaded with out-of-the-box sounds designed by sound designers and sample makers such as Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops.
In the modern day, music production leans more heavily on bass than ever before. Although track counts can number a hundred or more, often the core of a song is built around little more than a beat, a vocal, and a rich, living bass sound.
So an instrument dedicated to just that – tailored to producing huge, solid bass tones with complex, organic overtones and focused effects for a mix-ready low end – is more than just useful. It’s foundational. Monoment Bass lays the groundwork for top-quality tracks every time.
- Super-high-quality bass synth with stereo source sounds from top-end boutique hardware
- Top-notch synth architecture that’s both versatile and easy to use
- Blend noise with two different sources at once for a textured and highly complex sound
- A heavy focus on modern bass sounds makes this the perfect addition to the forward-thinking studio
- Fills a soundstage with domineering weight and power, yet easy to mix thanks to dedicated effects
Monoment Bass is out now at $79 (regular price $99/99€, intro offer ends July 11th, 2019). It is available in 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX formats for Windows and macOS.
More information: Softube