Cescato Musiktechnologie has released v2.6 (beta) of Trans Computer Maschine (T-C-M), a free synthesizer plugin for Windows.
Trans Computer Maschine is a semi-modular vintage lead synthesizer + pattern Sequencer, firstly modeled after two legendary synths and a custom analogue sequencer from Germany.
Changes in v2.60 (beta):
- Added “K Trig” switches (keyboard play sync) to Oscillators 1 and 3.
- Added “Play Order” display featuring user-friendly symbols for each mode.
- Added “Seq Ctrl” gate sources to Envelopes, emulating the Synthanorma PWM.
- Fixed a minimum delay in the S/H that was only noticeable in certain patches.
- Fixed CPU overload in patches not using the “LP Filter”.
- Fixed MIDI CC6 occasionally ignored.
- Improved “Filter” featuring true analogue modulation at audio rates.
- Improved Oscillators anti-aliasing for extreme frequency modulation.
- Limited S/H frequency to 20Hz for alias-free operation.
- Optimized Ring Modulator for alias-free operation.
- Replaced “Inv Envelopes” in Noise modulation sources with “AM Envelopes”.
This new version is available as a free download for Windows in exchange for a Facebook like.
More information: KVR Audio