KV331 Audio has announced that its SynthMaster Player virtual instrument plugin worth $29 is free until November 1st, 2019.
SynthMaster Player (usually sold for $29) is a simplified version of SynthMaster, with limited editing capabilities. It is targeted towards users who prefer to use presets rather than designing their own sounds. Also, users can edit the 12 easy parameters or the bypass states of layer/global effects assigned for each preset by the sound designer. It contains a bank of 1,800 factory presets!
To avoid any confusion, keep in mind there’s also a free version of SynthMaster Player (called Synthmaster Player Free) that comes with only 550 factory presets. If you own that version, you might want to upgrade it to 1,800 presets, which is a huge difference.
- 1,800 presets by a world-class team of sound designers.
- 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads to modify the preset’s timbre.
- Scala tuning support, set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Comprehensive preset browser with separate search criteria for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Different skins in color variations. The user interface editor of SynthMaster/SynthMaster DEMO can be used to customize the existing skins and create custom interfaces.
SynthMaster Player is available in VST, AU, and AAX plugin formats for Windows and macOS. You can download it for free until November 1st, 2019.
More information: KV331 Audio