Image-Line has announced the release of FL Studio 20.6, offering more ways to create the best music possible.
FL Studio 20.6 new features include:
- Distortion – New pedal-style plugin Distructor.
- Improved audio Time Warping – NewTime editor.
- Control Voltage (CV) support – Fruity Voltage Controller
- Split Playlist Track Rendering – Export from the FILES menu
- SoundCloud Export – Option on the export dialog.
- Euclidean Rhythm Generator – Right-click Channel Button option ‘Advanced fill…’
- Internal MIDI Recording – Right-click Channel Button option ‘Burn to MIDI’
As usual, the 20.6 update is free for existing customers under Image-Line’s Lifetime Free Updates agreement.
For a complete list of additions and improvements in FL Studio 20.6, please visit Image-Line website.