iZotope has introduced a new version of their Ozone Imager free stereo widening plugin for Windows and macOS.
iZotope, the experts in intelligent audio technology, offering a new free version of Ozone Imager. Updated with technology from its premier mastering software Ozone 9, Ozone Imager adds a new “Stereoize II” mode, which gives users more options for creating natural stereo effects. Rebuilt with immersive, fluid visuals, full resizability and new processing, the new version of Ozone imager allows users even more flexibility to easily shape tracks in stereo to add natural width to vocals and synths or create narrow sources to focus bass and drums.
Key features include:
- Control the width of any track, perfect for making super-wide sounds, or creating narrow mono-like sources. Make pianos, synths, and cymbals fill up the stereo image, or tighten up the low end by narrowing bass and kick drums.
- *New* The new version of Ozone Imager adds another way to turn mono tracks into Stereo. Use the new “Stereoize II” mode for more transparent, surgical widening without phase issues or artifacts, perfect for percussive sounds. Or use the classic “Stereoize I” mode for a creative, colorful stereo effect on synths, vocals, guitars, and more.
- *New* Avoid unbalanced or washy results with multiple metering options that can identify if the mix is too wide, too narrow, or out of phase, now updated with smoother visualizations and full resizability.
How to install Ozone Imager:
- Select installer version and download it
- Run the product installer
- Load Ozone Imager in FL Studio. You will be prompted to authorize your serial number
Ozone Imager is available as AudioUnit, AAX, VST2 & VST3 plugin formats for Windows and macOS (all plug-in formats 64-bit only).
More information: iZotope