Two Notes Audio Engineering has announced that until the 30th of April, their Torpedo Wall of Sound speaker cabinet simulator plugin will be available for free to anyone.
Specifically, if you download the plugin by the date indicated above, you will receive a lifetime license along with two virtual cabinets (Brit VintC and Watt FanC).
From Two Notes Audio Engineering: “Torpedo Wall of Sound is a speaker and miking simulation plugin. You can feed it with a dry amp track coming from one of our Torpedo digital or analog loadboxes (silent miking of a tube amp), the sound coming from our preamplifiers such as Le Crunch or Le Bass, or replace the speaker simulation section of your favorite amp modeling plugin. Torpedo Wall of Sound can be used to load any Two Notes virtual cabinet that you bought or got with a hardware Torpedo product.”
- mix up to 20 cabs inside a single plugin instance.
- stereo processing
- 3 plugin sizes (S, M and XL)
- presets are compatible with all the Torpedo range of products
- shortcuts available to speed up your workflow while working with the plugin
- Torpedo Wall of Sound is available in VST, VST3, AU, AAX or RTAS plugin versions for Windows and macOS.
After you download the plugin, you’ll have to register it in order to obtain a license. Create an account at Two Notes Audio Engineering and see the details there.
More information: Two Notes Audio Engineering