The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in FLStudioMusic’ search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to contact(at)flstudiomusic.com.
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
We do not host any files on this website except the ones created by us. All names, content and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. We are not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of the files linked on this site. We are not responsible for any content linked to or referred to from these pages. All file links point to content hosted on third party websites. Users who upload to these websites concur not to upload illegal content when creating their individual accounts. We do not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites.